- my wonderful husband who is also an amazing father
- my BEAUTIFUL, wild and crazy miracles, Taylor and Devan
- being able to be a stay at home mom
- a loving and forgiving God
- our families
- our house, big backyard, culdesac and neighborhood
- our new friends on "the vine" =)
- Danny's job and the friendships he's made there
- our health
- and the list goes on.....
Saturday, April 25, 2009
to sum it up these are a few things i'm thankful for:
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Here's a couple pics from our week at the river with the Cuskey's. We all had a blast! Bill brought his hawk Missy and Devan couldn't get enough of her! She just kept walking right up to her and wanted to squeeze her! All the girls had fun just hanging out, riding bikes, driving in the golf cart, riding the quad and Danny even took them all on a turn to ride the jet ski...even Devan wanted a turn!
Hope you all had a great Easter. We sure did. We went to church in the morning and then went to Dawn and Chris's for a yummy brunch. Then we headed to my mom and dad's and celebrated with my family. Taylor and Devan had a lot of fun with all the easter egg hunts!