Friday, March 23, 2012

He's Here!!!











Just a quick post to say hello and to show off the little guy. Maverick Ralph Nausha was born Monday, March 19th at 1:07pm. He weighed 8lbs 5oz and was 20 1/2inches long. Everything went well. I will try to do another post about the delivery. My c-section went well and for the first time ever we got pictures in the OR. We just got home yesterday(Thursday) and everything is going great! I will be back asap with more posts and pictures. We are ALL  SOOOO in love with this little guy. SO SO thankful for our little blessing. =)

2 comments:

  1. HELLO MAV! I'm crying, seriously crying as I type this. God has blessed you guys so much with your children. And finally a child that looks like you!HA! We love you, and hope for another visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! So glad you guys are doing well!!!!

    ReplyDelete