Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our little girl is 2....

...she can't believe it either!
Since Thanksgiving day this year is her actual birthday, we decided to celebrate on a different day. We just had a very small family party and it was perfect! The kids had a great time, and I think us adults had an equally great time sitting around the fire pit! HERE are a few pics from the party!

As much as I wish her birthday wasn't around a holiday, of all the holidays to be near(and sometimes on) Thanksgiving is perfect! We have SO much to be thankful for when it comes to her! I put up a little collage of pictures of her from the past 2 years for her little party and as I was doing that I came across pictures of her when she was in the NICU. I can't believe it was 2 years ago that our little peanut decided to come into this world 10 weeks early weighing a hefty 3 lbs 14 oz. Look at her now! =) Again...so thankful!!


1 comment:

  1. Love that little Girl like my own! There were only two times Jeff sped to the Hospital, the first was when you were going to have Devy, the second was with me going to have Sophia.We love you guys so much!Happy Birthday Baby Girl.

    ReplyDelete