Sunday, September 5, 2010

Still Alive...

Life has gotten busy since my last post. Kindergarten....hhmmm...well, finally adjusting, that is Danny and I. But this whole Monday thru Friday thing...not liking it. Taylor has done great from day 1. Danny wasn't too excited about the whole kindergarten thing in the first place, and to make matters worse, within the first 3 days of school she already had a boy pursuing her and telling her he wanted to kiss her. Oh my....

In the last couple weeks, Devan has started dance class with her friend Nola. She LOVES it! I'm so glad we found something for her to do that is special just for her. More pics to come...

Once we all finally recovered from our sinus infections, we were struck by the stomach flu. While I was busy dealing with cleaning up Devan and throw up everywhere I was also in the middle of packing for the river. Both the girls were healthy just in time to meet Danny down at the river for a 5 day vacation. We are back home now and getting ready for the week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute! So happy Devy is busy too like sissy (with Nola?).We are also battleing the stomach flu, first Phe then me now Jeff. We hope to see you guys soon and visit. Miss you all muy, muy, muy.

    ReplyDelete