Sunday, November 6, 2011

Father Daughter Mascarade Dance 2011




Unfortunately my computer is being totally lame right now and is taking FOREVER to download all the pics I wanted to post. So for now, this is what I have. They had a great time at the dance. They left a little early and ended up going to dinner because the food at the dance wasn't that great. I think it is SO cute and special that the PTA at Taylor's school puts on this dance. What a special night for father's and their daughters. =)

Had a high risk dr appointment the other day. It went well. Everything is still looking great. Baby was moving like crazy!! The ultrasound tech estimated him weighing 12 oz. Which I guess the average weight at 19 weeks is 8.5oz. So keep growing little man! We want a big baby!! =) We are now at the 20 week mark. I really can't believe it. 4 more weeks until viability for this little guy. That's when the real resting will begin. Continuing to pray for full term... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment