**28 weeks in both pics**So I thought it was time to do a "happy and i'm so thankful to be pregnant" post...since lately I've really been struggling with my attitude. Here are my random thoughts on being pregnant:
- I am the biggest I have ever been pregnant
- my boobs, which seemed so big for awhile now don't seem so big compared to my belly
- my favorite part of being pregnant, aside from the big boobs, is feeling and watching the baby move
- I drink TONS of water everyday and still crave it
- Devan loves to come up and kiss and rub my belly more than anyone
- his name is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!!
- I can barely shave my legs and I officially cannot see my "area".
- It is almost impossible to pee in the cup now at my dr appointments without missing
- Devan was born just over a week from where I am now
- I am having braxton hicks contractions this pregnancy, and I either never felt them with the girls, or I was so nieve that I didn't know what they were if I did have them
- I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks being pregnant, knowing that I will never be pregnant again(as far as I'm concerned)
- I can't wait to see what this little guy's coloring is gonna be. Will he have brown hair and brown eyes like me? Will we have another red head? Another blonde?
I have officially labeled myself as a big baby being pregnant. I consider myself to be pretty tough for the most part, but when it comes to being pregnant, I am a whimp. I don't know how you ladies do it who carry full term. I really am not even THAT big yet I feel like a giant. I feel like I can't walk. It's pathetic really. BUT I am thankful for where I am today. I am thankful for the fact that I am not on complete bedrest. I am thankful that I have made it this far. I am excited to see what the Lord has planned for us over the next couple of weeks. Only He knows when this baby is coming...