Friday, January 13, 2012

Pregnancy update

Well it's currently night 2 at the hospital. Long story short: went to my high risk appointment Thursday, cervix shortened and had funneling. Sent to hospital for steroid shots which mature baby's lungs in case of preterm delivery. Got to hospital, got shot, was contracting. Got turb shot to stop contractions, didn't work. Got a nice big dose of magnesium sulfate and here we are. Still on mag. The plan is to keep me on mag till Monday which will give steroids full amount of time to be effective. My dr will try taking me off mag on Monday and see what happens. I will be 30 weeks Sunday, which is when Devan was born. So at least we know what we're in for in case little man decides to join us. We are all hanging in there. Please keep us in your prayers if you think of it. I'll try to keep updating as often as I can!


  1. Praying for you Leanna!! Praying for baby boy, daddy and sisters too. Hang in there.


  2. Oh pooh! I had this strange feeling you were in the hospital. I hope and pray that B-Boy stays in for two more weeks. But, knowing that we can't control everything we must take it in stride. We love you so much and know that your beautiful faith in God will carry you through these difficult unknown times.