Friday, February 24, 2012

Finally a post with a few pics...and it's not all about pregnancy. =) Well I guess I'll start it off with a quick pregnancy update and move on. Below is a pic of my ever expanding belly at 35 weeks. This weekend I will be 36 weeks and I still can't even believe it. Sunday evening I will be taking my last pill of medication that has been keeping my contractions under control...at least we think it has been. My dr told me to have a big breakfast Monday morning and then wait and see what happens. If nothing happens, then I can eat lunch and dinner(this is because I'm having a c-section). Tuesday morning, same thing, big breakfast and then I have a dr appt at 10:30. So it'll be interesting to see if this little guy makes his debut soon, or decides to stay put. =) In the mean time, God has given me the patience I needed and I have been enjoying these last moments of being pregnant and gaining more weight, waking up to pee 5 times a night, the horrible back aches because my weak core can't handle these boobs and this belly. My dr told me to still respect bedrest this week and then I can disrespect it starting this weekend. =) SOOOO thankful for how far we have come....
 Last weekend we had a day of fun. Or I should say I got to be a part of the day of fun. My family has continued to have days like this, I just got to come along this time. The kids played, the adults played(rally car) and then we had dinner and watched Supercross. I haven't been able to watch the girls ride in a long time, so it was fun to see.






We have SO been enjoying this ridiculously nice weather with lots of bike riding. Our little Devan finally decided to go without her training wheels. The girl has been able to ride without them since she was 3, but she didn't have much interest in riding. She asked that her training wheels be put back on, so her Daddy obliged. After a couple weeks with them on, we talked her in to taking them off again. Since she's about to be a big sister and all, she agreed. And off she went...keeping up with the big kids like a pro! =) Next up...taking the training wheels off her motorcycle.

We loved the 4 day weekend we just had. It was a much needed break from school for Taylor. So far this week she's had a better time at school. Danny and I have started looking in to a few other options as far as school's go and are super excited about it. We are going to continue to pray about it, and I'll share more when and if we decide to go in a different direction. Think that's about it for now!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you! Your belly is beautiful!

    Well I have a number thing and 27 has been a great one for us! :)

    Can't wait for your updates!

    Love and hugs to you all!
    xoxo
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT BELLY! Just waiting for the call, and then we get to meet your little man!

    ReplyDelete